The original Eiermann table by Egon Eiermann from 1953. This table is from the home of Professor Robert Hilgers in Karlsruhe-Waldstadt, who was Egon Eiermann's office partner from 1946-1966. The origin of the table is directly assigned to the architectural office community with Egon Eiermann. The frame is completely welded and is in the original white paint. The table top was restored and oiled.
|Dimensions||W 199,5 x D 99 x H 73 cm|